“I love when someone tells me ‘I would not do that if I were you!’ because I get to tell them ‘Be thankful you are not me!” -Michael J. Fite
Your journey consists of where have you been, where you are now, and where you are going. I consider your journey to be similar your story because it has a beginning, a middle, and an end that nobody know when or how it will turn out. The beauty of it all is that your journey is unique to you because nobody could handle your journey.
In today’s one-word challenge on Journey and using one my previous posts (What Is Your Story?), let’s dig deeper into the three parts:
Where have you been?
- Your journey has taken you through some ups and downs to where it has shaped your mind and body, but it is good because you have survived it all.
- You have develop wisdom and knowledge through your past experiences that can blow your mind.
- Be proud of what you have been through because most people probably could not handle what you have experienced up until this point.
Where are you now?
- At this very moment, rejoice in the fact you are alive and here to see today. It means that you did enough along the way to get here see today.
- Although you may not like all that you had gone through in your past to get here, like the fact that it did not stop you from getting here and seeing today
- Consider today as your chance to either continue building upon what you have done or start something new.
Where are you going?
- Based off of what you decide at this moment, you determine the direction in which you will be going.
- Although you may not know what is next for you or the outcome of your future, do not let your fears stop you from moving forward in having new experiences that can enhance your life.
- Wherever you may go next on your journey, have faith and trust in yourself and your support system to get you through whatever life may throw at you.
If you have not have a chance to read my bio, please do so under Getting To Know The Motivator. You and I may have different journeys, but that is okay because our journeys allow for us to learn from each other and maybe influence other people to do things differently on their respective journeys.
I encourage you to be proud of where you have been, appreciate where you are now, and look forward to where you are going. Not everything may be right about the journey, but it is okay because you have what it takes to get through it as long as you believe and have faith in the process. Let’s remember that your journey is perfectly meant for you because while other will try and fail doing what you do, only you can succeed walking in your own shoes.
I only have one question for you. Please feel free to answer or comment in the comment section below.
- What is your journey?
-Michael J. Fite
One thought on “What Is Your Journey?”