“You cannot expect a good outcome from making bad choices…unless you stop making bad choices and replace them with good choices.” Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you find yourself wondering why it seems like nothing you do seems to work for you. There is no way you can expect to have a positive outcome in anything that you do by making choices that get you nowhere but into trouble. You may blame other people for the outcome, but it is you that is in control because it is you that makes the choices.
Here is my personal take on this situation:
“If our decisions are guided by either a negative mindset or action, we manifest the negative outcome. If our decision are guided by a positive mindset and action, we manifest the positive outcome. The decision for such lies within each of us.” -Michael J. Fite
You have the unique capability of manifesting your destiny based off your mindset and actions applied. In other words, when your mind is focused on the right things and you are doing what it takes, you are capable of making your dreams turn into reality. The decision does not belong to anyone else because they cannot be you nor can they live your life. The decision is yours!
It is time for you start making good choices right now!
Here is what you need to get rid of first…
- Put down the things that holds you back in your life!
- Drop the negative people who feed you negativity and fear!
- Kick those bad thoughts and habits out of your life that keeps you from trying anything new or different!
This is what you need to replace them with…
- Take hold of the things and words that will push you forward in your life!
- Bring in people who will feed you confidence and positivity!
- Develop a good mentality and solid habits to where you are setting the foundation and achieving your goals in life!
Let’s remember that you are in control of the choices that you make which affects the outcome, so let your choices be reflective of what and where you want to be.
I must ask you a few questions based off of some of my past work that will get you thinking about your choices. Feel free to read them for further understanding. I would love to know your answers, so leave them along with the comments in the comment section:
- Are You An Excuse Maker Or a Action Maker?
- Are You A Doer Or A Wisher?
- Are You Normal Or Unique?
- Are You The Passenger Or Driver Of Your Life?
- Will You Spend Today Complaining Or Doing Something About It?
No matter how you think about them, there is one thing you need to know:
THE CHOICES ARE YOURS TO MAKE!
-Michael J. Fite