“Your life and vehicle have one thing in common: they need you to drive them in order to go where you want you to go.” -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you look at why you are not moving or going anywhere in life. Many people can influence you and give you the motivation you need, but if you do not take control of your life, you cannot put the influence and motivation to use in order to get to where you want to go. Just like with your car, you can fill up the oils and fluids, but if you never get in to drive, that car will never go anywhere you want you to go.
You may find yourself blaming someone or something else for why you may not be moving or going anywhere in life, but I have to tell you the simple truth:
THERE IS NOBODY OR NOTHING THAT CAN DRIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU!
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DRIVE YOUR LIFE!
Here is what I mean by this:
- You are responsible for stepping into your life and starting your journey.
- You are responsible for filling up on the right motivation and inspiration whenever you are running low.
- You are responsible for replacing negative people that slow you down with positive people who will keep you running.
- You are responsible for getting back on the road to success whenever you break down or get lost.
- Most importantly: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING TO YOUR ULTIMATE DESTINATION IN LIFE!
It is time for you stop allowing people to drive your life for you!
It is also time for you to stop blaming others for why you are not going anywhere!
It is time for you to kick out those two factors and start to take control right now! Take control of your life and start the journey. When you are in control, you take ownership, determine where you go, and who and what gets to come and go in your life. With that type of power, imagine the places you can go, people you will meet, and the goals you will accomplish…THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS! Let’s remember that you cannot expect anyone else to drive you to your destination of success because it is your responsibility to take control and do the driving.
I have a few questions to ask you based of my previous works. Please feel free to read them when you have a chance. Also please feel free to answer and comment below.
- What Is Your Journey?
- Are You The Passenger Or Driver Of Your Life?
- Are You Ready To Go Forth And Conquer?
-Michael J. Fite