“Life does not wait for you to have your moment. Only you do!” Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you find yourself with the opportunity to have a defining moment in your life.
The life you are living come with opportunities for you to take advantage of. Some of them may be seen clearly while others take a little work to find, but they are there for you.
What are your choices when the moment is in front of you?
When life presents that moment in front of you, you can either choose to take it or simply wait. Here are your two options:
Option #1: Wait and pass on the opportunity!
- If you choose to wait and pass on the opportunity, you wind up losing that moment which may never re-present itself in the same manner or way.
Option #2: Take the opportunity!
- If you choose to take the opportunity, you have the opportunity to make that moment count for something in your life.
Believe it or not, it is not an easy decision to make when you are put in that situation. Whether it is marriage, education, career, or anything defining, there are a lot of factors to consider, and it varies from person to person as to those factors. With people possibly coming in to give you their opinions, you have a lot to consider as this moment is here before you and a decision must be made…
What are five things you can do while in your moment of opportunity?
I encourage you to stop thinking and start doing because you only have this moment in time to do something. Here are five things you can do while you are in the this moment of opportunity:
- Take this moment to better yourself and the world around you!
- Now is a chance to do things that can improve your overall situation in life.
- Bettering yourself makes the world around you better because of the attitude you have as a result of you bettering yourself.
- Take this moment to find your true love!
- If you are single, use this time to go seek for that special someone to be apart of your life.
- Finding your true love in this moment can create happiness and joy in your life.
- Take this moment to fulfill your career and educational goals!
- If you are free at this moment, use this time to learn about something that can make you better through taking a class, doing training, reading, or even through hands on experience.
- Fulfilling your career and educational goals during this time can increase your knowledge level and increase your odds of a degree, certification, promotion, or even a better job.
- Take this moment to go on the vacation and/or adventure of your dreams!
- You are sitting around, have funds, and means of travel, get out on the road, in the water, or in the air to go somewhere where you can relax and have fun.
- Taking that vacation or adventure of your dreams can uplift your spirits and give you wonderful memories to share with the world.
- Take this moment simply to be happy!
- If you do nothing else, this time to smile and laugh about the people and things that bring you joy.
- Being happy in this moment can be exactly what you need to feel good about yourself and where you are going in your life.
If you are able to any of the five things to take advantage of this moment that you have, it can change your life for the better.
You never know if or when this moment will return again. The longer you wait to take this moment, you will miss out on something that could change your life for the better. Let’s remember that tomorrow is not promised, but this moment is here before you waiting for you to take it and enjoy it…SO JUST DO IT AND TAKE THIS MOMENT FOR YOURSELF!
I have a few questions to ask you based on some of my previous work. Feel free to check them out when you have a free chance, and I would love to hear your answers and comments below concerning the questions and this post.
- Why Wait On The Storm When You Have Sunshine Now?
- What Are You Doing About Tomorrow Today?
- Will You Spend Today Complaining Or Doing Something About It?
In reading the posts and answering the questions, you can help yourself or someone else determine what will you do whenever the moment is before you.
9 thoughts on “What Are Five Things You Can Do While In Your Moment Of Opportunity?”
I like this post. It is rich and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for your comment and appreciation Ngobesing!
LikeLiked by 1 person