“Why encourage cowardice, despair, failure, and mediocrity? Why not inspire bravery, hope, success, and greatness?” Unknown
Keep this in mind as look at what you are motivating and inspiring in your life and into the world. When you encourage cowardice, despair, failure, and mediocrity, you are spreading a mindset and attitude that will never get anything accomplished and will prevent you from making an effort from going after what you want. When you encourage bravery, hope, success, and greatness, you are spreading a mindset and attitude that believes that they can do anything and get through anything in life.
I was motivated and inspired to share this with you because of today’s one word challenge on Cowardice. I also want to tie in some of my previous posts to help you understand this valuable statement. When you have a chance, click on any of them below to learn more.
First Post: Why Do I Give You Motivation And Inspiration Twice A Day?
- I believe in motivating and inspiring you twice a day because I want to give you as much positivity as you need to go out and change your world, motivate change, and inspire others to do the same.
Second Post: Why Do I Not Accept Negativity In Your Life?
- I believe that there is no place for negativity in your life if you are going to succeed in anything you want.
Third Post: Why Are You Resisting Change In Your Life?
- I believe that when you stop resisting change, you can start to encourage the positivity you desire in your life and in the world.
Fourth Post: Why Must You Let The Moments Come And Go?
- I believe that as long as you are able to let the moments come and go in your life with you holding on to one moment too long, you can encourage a positive mindset versus a negative mindset.
Fifth Post: Why Should You Always Look Up?
- I believe that no matter what, you should always look up because there is more to see in life versus down and see very little.
The bottom line is that if you want to encourage in the world bravery over cowardice, hope over despair, success over failure, and greatness over mediocrity, it starts with you! You have to start the changes in your life and allow that to be your identity. Let’s remember that if you put negativity into the world, you hold yourself and people you inspire back from trying and succeeding; but if you put positivity into the world, you give yourself and the people you inspire a chance to go and conquer anything!
There is really only one question to ask you today. Please feel free to respond to the question below in the comments section.
What will you inspire in your life and the world today?
-Michael J. Fite
5 thoughts on “What Will You Motivate And Inspire In Your Life And The World Today?”