“The best part of being unpredictable is that people don’t expect much from you…and you are always full of surprises!!” -Evil_angel
Keep this in mind whenever you find yourself being unpredictable. To some, being unpredictable may mean you are unstable and unreliable when it comes to life, which leads to you becoming overlooked by many who do not know you personally. What the masses do not know is that in you being unpredictable, you always bring something new to life.
We are all unpredictable in some, shape, form, fashion. Our unpredictability is what makes life interesting and keeps us on our toes. If it were not for our unpredictability, life would simply be boring.
Imagine if you choose to miss out on that all because you want stability. Here is my take on that:
“Nobody can truly say they are stable and predictable because under the surface, we all have some form of instability and unpredictability. The moment we or anyone else tries to suppress it is when we lose what makes us unique.” -Michael J. Fite
- I encourage you to embrace your unpredictability right now!
- Embrace the fact that you do not do things like the next person!
- Embrace the fact that you will do and say things that will make people overlook you!
- Embrace that when people overlook you, that is when you shine a little brighter by doing the unexpected!
- Embrace the fact that your unpredictability is what makes you special!
When you take all of this into account, you will see that there is nothing wrong with be unpredictable. Let’s remember that your predictability is what makes life boring, but it is your unpredictability that makes life exciting!
I do have two simple questions to ask you based from some of my previous posts. Feel free to read and leave your comments because I would love to learn about your unpredictability:
-Michael J. Fite