“You may not have had a good start, but you can have a good finish!” -Joyce Meyer
Keep this in mind whenever you have the opportunity to finish what you have started.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about you finishing what you have started. Today’s goal is for you to realize the mindset and work that it will take for you to finish that goal become successful. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about finishing what you have started:
Finish what you have started! You did not put in hard work just to accept defeat. Recover from giving up and find your second wind. Regain your momentum and do what it takes until you have reached your goal. Quitting will get you failure, but finishing will get you success.
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you five questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- How often do you find yourself having to finish what you have started?
- What do you feel is the hardest thing about trying to finish what you have started?
- Can you recall a moment where you found the energy to get back up and finish what you had started?
- How did the results of that moment affect your life afterwards?
- What would you recommend to someone who is to find out how to get back up and finish what he/she may have already started?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else understand that your goals and dreams can only be realized when you get up and do what it takes to reach the finish line successfully.