“You are a giant. You may not be as big or strong as someone else, but that does not make you a giant. What makes you a giant is the heart and determination you show daily to overcome obstacles, accomplish goals, and be the best that you can be.” -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you are dealing with understanding who are as a giant.
You may think that the term giant is referred only to those who are big and strong, but the reality is that you too are a giant in your own special way. If you think about everything that you have done in your life, it may rival or even be greater than someone else who is supposed to be better equipped to do it.
Today’s inspiration is all about understanding who you truly are as a giant. We will take a look at the following:
- What is the definition of a giant?
- Do you remember how you became a giant?
- How do you achieve your gigantic success Mr./Ms./Mrs Giant?
Now that we have the questions, let’s find the answers!
What is the definition of a giant?
Merriam-Webster defines a giant as:
A legendary creature usually thought of as being an extremely large and powerful person.
A person or thing that is very large, powerful, or successful.
There is just something about being a giant that just makes you think you can do just about anything.
Do you remember how you became a giant?
Do you recall how you became the giant that you are now? You may not believe it when you look at people who may be bigger and stronger than you are, but you are truly a giant in your own special way.
Suzy Kassem shares your story and inspiration in her poem called “Remember Your Greatness.” I want you to look and understand how you got to this point and never forget how you became a giant.
How do you achieve your gigantic success Mr./Ms./Mrs Giant in six steps?
Now that we have established that you are already a giant, it is time for you to make an impact and achieve success. With help from our poem above, here is how you are going to do it:
Accept that you are already a giant.
- There no need for you to aspire to be something that you are already.
- Verbally or written, remind your daily that you are already a giant in an affirmation until it becomes apart of your mental mindset.
Do not let the fears and doubts by yourself and others hold back your gigantic powers to succeed.
- You are at your strongest and greatest when you cast besides fears and doubt in order to use your power of determination to get what you want in life.
- Just trust in your ability to succeed and rid yourself of self-sabotage and negativity from other people.
Break out of your walls and comfort zone.
- As a giant, you cannot make any type of impact on your life if you are always limiting your potential and abilities.
- Take every opportunity that you have to try new things and take chances that will give you the opportunity to get stronger and move closer to realizing your untapped potential.
Continue to defy the odds with every step you take.
- Every step that you take towards accomplishing something has a way of swinging the odds of success in your favor.
- Continue to keep moving forward by doing what it takes to accomplish each task attached to the current step you are on before moving onto the next step.
Do not look down at smaller people or things.
- As a giant, you cannot worry about the people or things that you are going to step over or pass by on your way to achieving your goals.
- Just keep moving forward and do not concern yourself with anyone or anything that will look to slow down your momentum.
Do not forget that you are a giant!
- You can never forget who and what you are if you are expecting to continue to be successful.
- Make sure you reflect on your accomplishments and let your experiences make you even bigger and stronger so that you can conquer future goal and dreams.
I encourage you to look at yourself and see how you have grown into the giant that you are. It has taken time and some patience, but you have overcome a lot of obstacles and achieved a lot of accomplishments to get to where you are right now. There are a lot of people who look up at you and wish they can achieve the gigantic success that you have, so take pride in that and continue to be the giant that you are. Let’s remember that you are living proof that it is not the size or strength that makes a giant, but it is the heart and determination that shows you what a giant is made of.
I have a few questions that I would love for you to give some thought. Feel free to answer and comment below:
- Do you consider yourself to be a giant?
- If yes, what do you think and feel makes you a giant?
- If no, what do you think and feel does not make you a giant?
- What are some things that you feel you can do that will make you a better giant?
- What do you recommend to someone who is trying to understand their status as a giant?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else understand how to appreciate and enjoy the success that comes with being a giant in your life.