“Life is guaranteed to have its ups and downs. Keep smiling. Keep your head up. Keep pushing through.” @_Egypt_
Keep this in mind when it comes you dealing your downs.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about dealing with your downs. Today’s goal is for you not to let your downs keep you down, but rather for you to get up and rise. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about not being held down:
Downs will happen in life, but do not let it hold you there in a bad place. The good news is that you can get up and try again. Take the downs and learn the lesson needed to make it happen. Nothing can hold you down unless you allow it.
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you four questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- Can you recall a moment that caused you to feel down?
- What was it about that moment that made you feel down?
- What all did you do to get up from feeling down?
- How has that moment changed your life?
- What would you recommend to someone who is going through down times in his or her life?
Your comments and answers can help yourself or someone else recognize that it is possible to get back up from feeling down as long as you have the desire to get up and the action to actually do it.