“An award, whether it is your first or many, reminds us that hard work does pay off.” -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you get any award, whether it is your first or your last.
My 1st Blogging Award – The Liebester Award
I am happy to announce that I have received my first blogging award, The Liebester Award, from Domestic Diva. In understanding what it is and why it is given, I look at it say that it means a lot to me in this blogging journey.
- For a new blogger like myself, it shows that my hard work and dedication towards providing daily motivation and encouragement is paying off.
- It reminds me that I do not get this recognition without the support of the folllowing:
- Those who read, follow, like, and comment on my content. I appreciate the support because it reminds that without it, my site would not be successful.
- Those who share my content, such as Be Like Water, The Evolutionary Mind, and Simply Marquessa. I appreciate everyone who shares my content because it gets my message out to a wider audience and helps me to grow as a blogger.
- You. When you read any of my content, it makes my heart shine because you are giving my content a chance to encourage and motivate you or someone you know. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each of you individually.
- To understand more, click and read on my post Why Do I Value And Thank You, The Reader?
Although it is my first award, and it is given to new bloggers, I personally appreciate it because it is my first blogging award and I hope it is not the last!
11 Random Facts About Myself
Here are 11 random facts about Michael J. Fite:
- My favorite fruit is the same as my favorite color: Orange.
- My favorite food is bread pudding minus raisins.
- I love fleece shorts and pants because they are super comfortable.
- I love playing against myself in Scrabble because I get to experience winning and losing at the same time.
- I hate drinking with drinking straws or after people.
- I cannot stand mayonnaise because it looks nasty.
- I do my best cleaning when I am extremely angry.
- My two favorite movie series: Alien (all of the ones with Sigourney Weaver) and The Human Centipede (if you watch all three, you must tell me your thoughts).
- I am a huge fan of Vibram Five Fingers.
- I love drinking BLK water (gotta try it and let me know what you think).
- I have ate octopus and horse (surprisingly, both are extremely good.
Answering the tough questions from Domestic Diva.
Here are my answers to the questions given to me by Domestic Diva:
- What inspires you while writing blogs?
- Silence because I can organize my thoughts, and music because I can get into a flow.
- Why did you start blogging?
- I started blogging because I wanted to give back to the world what the world gave me from day one: motivation and encouragement.
- What is that one thing in the world you would like to change and why?
- I would like to change college because it does not make sense to pay thousands of dollars to attend such classes as “Politicizing Beyonce” (Rutgers) and “Jay-Z and Kayne West” (University of Missouri).
- Where do you see yourself as a blogger in the next 5 years?
- In five years, I want to continue to blog and even offer to do life coaching and public speaking.
- Which is your Favorite book?
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury because there are elements of the story that has played out in today’s society.
- What is your favorite ingredient in the kitchen?
- Marinade because it adds flavor to whatever meat I cook.
- Give one solution for world peace?
- Start with you giving love and peace to someone, and let it spread from person to person daily.
- What makes you angry?
- Anyone who causes harm to people without due regard because it shows disregard for safety.
- Which Disney character are you?
- Goofy because he smart and silly.
- What, according to you, is the best quality in a person?
- The ability to have a conversation because it shows a person’s ability to capture the mind and attention.
- What is the most useful blog you ever wrote. Share the link.
My 11 questions for those Liebester Award winners that I pick:
If you are chosen, here are your 11 questions:
- What got you into blogging?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- What has been the most rewarding experience out of your blogging career?
- What advice would you give to people about blogging?
- Where would you take a vacation if you could?
- What gets you moving daily?
- What would you change about the world you live in?
- If you could come up with a song title that describes your life, what would it be and why?
- What odd or unique thing that sets you apart from the world?
- If you could try anything new, what would it be and why?
- What is the most popular post you have ever written? Please include the link.
The Winners of the Liebester Award are…
After searching and looking, I have found the following bloggers who have put in the work and should be recognized for their work.
- Capturing Every Moment
- The Garden Sanctuary
- Nocturnal Alley
- The Tina Fite Project
- Henry Ibeleme
- Success In Spry
- A Writer For Words
- Orchid’s Love
I believe that they all are winners for continuing to blog and deliver their thoughts into the world, which is why I follow them. I encourage you to check them out as well.
If you have been selected for the award, I hope that you do accept because I want you to know that I am proud of the work you have put into your blogs, and I hope you are able to pay it forward to someone else who is deserving of the award.
What are the rules for the Liebester Award?
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the person that nominated you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the person that nominated you.
- Post 11 new questions.
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award.
- Notify your nominees of their award.
Let’s remember that every award is important, and when you give or get an award, it makes a difference we all can see.
-Michael J. Fite