“If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance.” -Unknown
Keep this in mind when in comes to you taking a chance.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about you taking a chance on yourself. Today’s goal is for you to understand the importance of taking a chance when it comes to your goals and dreams. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about taking a chance on yourself:
Do not be afraid to take a chance on yourself. You are capable of doing and being a lot more than you think. When you take a chance, anything can happen. Know that if you never take a chance, you will never know what you can be, do, and accomplish.
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you six questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- How often do you take a chance on yourself?
- What drives you to take a chance on yourself?
- What do you learn about yourself whenever you take a chance on yourself?
- Can you recall an important moment in your life where you had decided to take a chance on yourself and it paid off?
- How has that moment affect how you view taking chances since?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to chance on himself/herself?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else gather the confidence and courage to take a chance because anything can happen when you do.