“A man’s mind lacks the capacity to solve the problems it has created at the same level of thinking that originally created the problem” -Albert Einstein
Keep this in mind when it comes to understanding how your thinking can affect your ability to solve your own problems.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about being a positive problem solver. Today’s goal is for you to understand what it will take for solve any problem you face with a positive perspective. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about being a positive problem solver:
To be successful, you must become a positive problem solver. You cannot solve a problem positively with the negative mindset that caused the problem. Instead of digging your grave with excuses, climb out with solutions. Make a plan, take action, and do not give up until your problem is solved.
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you six questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- What is your mentality typically when it comes to solving problems in your life?
- What factors cause you think the way that you do when it comes to problems?
- How successful are you when it comes solving your problems thinking the way that you do?
- Can you recall a moment where you had to shift your mentality from negative to positive when it came to solving a problem in your life?
- How did that moment affect your life and the people around you?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to a positive problem solver?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else realize that with the right mindset, you can remain positive when it comes to solving problems in your life.