“There’s about to be a shift in your life. Get ready for your blessings. You’ve been through enough & a breakthrough is on the way. Don’t doubt it, just claim it!” -Unknown
Keep this in mind when you are wondering about your breakthrough.
In your life, breakthroughs are constantly happening, but I must ask you four questions:
Are you recognizing them?
Are you accepting them?
Are you taking advantage of them?
Are you allowing them to change your life?
As you ponder over these questions, today’s inspiration is about you understand how to make the most out of the breakthroughs that come into your life. We will discuss the following:
What is a breakthrough?
What goes wrong with a breakthrough?
What steps can you take in order to make the most out of your breakthrough?
Now that we have the questions, let’s find the answers!
What is a breakthrough?
Merriam-Webster defines a breakthrough as:
A sudden increase in knowledge, understanding, etc. : an important discovery that happens after trying for a long time to understand or explain something.
A person’s first important success.
When you have a breakthrough, it symbolizes something very valuable and special in your life.
What are three ways that a breakthrough can go wrong?
A breakthrough, as important is it is to all of us, can go wrong. Here are three ways how a breakthrough can go wrong:
When you do not realize that you had a breakthrough.
- Due to various factors around you, you may not know that an important breakthrough has just happened in your life.
- Failure to realize your breakdowns can cause you to miss out on chances to gain knowledge and momentum.
You do not take advantage of the breakthrough.
- You may have the breakthrough you are looking for, but you do not make the most of the newfound knowledge or momentum that you have received.
- This can cause you to remain stagnant and prevent you from moving forward in your quest to become better.
When the breakthrough is not exactly what you are wanting or looking for.
- You may get a breakthrough, but it may not in the area or place that you expect or want in your life.
- This can lead to you becoming conflicted about the particular breakthrough and either not take advantage of the breakthrough or be forced into taking a breakthrough that is not ideal according to yourself.
When you waste a breakthrough, it will break down your chances of success.
How can you make the most out of your breakthrough in four steps?
If you have not made the most out of your breakthroughs in the past, now is the time to make the most out of them. Here are four steps you can take in order to make the most out of your breakthrough.
Identify the breakthrough.
- No breakthrough can happen if you cannot mentally or physically realize that you had a breakthrough moment.
- Listen to yourself and your support group when the breakthrough happens.
- Mark down this moment through written, audio, and video means so that you can remember the moment of the breakthrough.
- When the breakthrough is identified, you can begin to own and make the most out of the moment.
Accept the breakthrough.
- Whether you like or dislike the breakthrough, you must accept the breakthrough in order to accept what that moment has in store for you.
- Accept the breakthrough verbally or written and let it dwell inside of you until you fully can feel the breakthrough.
- When you accept the breakthrough, you are owning that moment.
Take advantage of the breakthrough.
- When you have a breakthrough, it is important to capitalize on the moment.
- Use your breakthrough to build momentum and do things that will help you grow and have future breakthroughs in your life.
- When you take advantage of your breakthrough, you will find yourself in great position to benefit from whatever comes your way.
Let the breakthrough change your life.
- Do not let yourself and other people get in the way of the breakthrough you are having.
- Just allow the breakthrough to have its way with your life and let it bring in the newfound knowledge, skills, valuables, people, and other things that can make your life better.
- When you let the breakthrough change your life, it can open you up to new possibilities and opportunities.
If you make the most out of your opportunities, you will see the benefits come your way.
I encourage you to take the time to look at the breakthroughs you have had in your life. When you realize the breakthroughs that you had, you can see the opportunities that were available for you to make the most out of them. What is important here is that when you do have a breakthrough, you must not waste that moment because you never know if that breakthrough will represent itself again. Let’s remember that breakthroughs come and go like shooting stars for if you do not take advantage of them when they come your way, you will miss your chance to benefit from it.
I have six questions to ask you in which I would love for you to give some thought. Feel free to answer and comment below:
What was your greatest breakthrough to date?
What made that moment your greatest breakthrough?
When did you realize that the moment was truly a breakthrough?
How did you take advantage of that breakthrough?
How did that breakthrough change your life?
What would you recommend to someone who is trying to understand and make the most out of their breakthrough?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else understand that a breakthrough can be successful as long as you are able to get the most out of it.