I want to start off with this quote by Recovery Experts:
“Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” -Recoveryexperts.com
Keep this in mind when it comes to understand an important lesson in life about trying to move forward. I want to start off by asking you this question:
Who or what has you stuck in the position you are in right now?
The person or thing that has you stuck in the position you are in can vary depend on what role they are playing. I want to share with you three facts:
The person or thing has you stuck where you are because you allowed for them to keep you where you are right now.
You cannot go anywhere if you are continuing to stick with and have that person or thing who is constantly keeping you from moving forward.
In some cases, it can be yourself that is keeping yourself stuck because of your negative thoughts and actions.
If you finding yourself stuck, the only person you can blame for all of this is yourself.
Who or what are you waiting on to start moving forward?
This is important for you to know because it is vital for you to begin moving forward. I want to share with you three more facts:
Nobody or nothing can move forward in your life unless you start the process and make the first step or move.
Waiting on somebody or something to help you move forward can delay your progress and prevent you from moving when the time is right.
For each day you allow to pass by is another day wasted where you could have started to move forward in achieving your goals and dreams.
The only person that will ultimately receive the blame if you are waiting on somebody or something to help you move forward is yourself.
What will happen next when you start to move forward?
There are a lot of unknowns with this question because the unknown can be just about anything. Here are three additional facts that you need to know:
Nobody can fully inform or prepare you for what is next because each experience is differs with the people and things involved.
People and things will come and go as you move forward because they all will serve a particular purpose in your journey.
There will be unknowns, but it will be your faith in yourself, your higher power, and the resources available to you that will help you navigate through the journey.
Your first step forward marks the beginning of you letting go of the past, accepting what is in front of you, and moving forward to what life has to offer you. If you are going to move forward, this last question below will give you the tools.
What are five things that you can do in order to have a happy spirit about moving forward and letting things work themselves out around you?
Everything has a way of working itself out, but it takes a particular attitude to understand this principle. Here are five things that you can do in order to have a happy spirit about moving forward and letting things work themselves out around you:
Remove negative people and things.
- You want to let go of people and things that has held you back in the past, is holding you back currently, or will hold you back in the future.
- Letting go of these things will help prepare your mind to think about moving forward in a positive light because you do not have those negative people and things clouding your mind.
Surround yourself with the right people.
- You want to be around people who have done what you are trying to do and people who will provide the necessary support.
- These will be right people who will not only get you motivated and inspired to have a happy spirit, but they will do what it takes to keep you there throughout your journey.
Meditate and pray.
- You want to meditate on the things you are doing right and pray to your higher power to give you the strength and power to stay upbeat in your journey.
- Meditating and praying will allow for you to stay focused on having a happy spirit about your journey.
Give yourself affirmations daily.
- At least once a day, reaffirm to yourself either by writing, speaking, or even recording yourself of what you are doing, where you are going, and how you it will make you feel once you get there.
- Daily affirmations will strengthen your mind and let your happy spirit show in everything that you do along the way.
Have faith that everything will work out.
- Show your faith by letting the people, resources, your higher power, daily affirmations, meditation, and prayer do their parts respectively without letting yourself or someone else do something to sabotage the process.
- When your faith shows, everything will work out the way it is supposed to and you will reap in the benefits.
If you do these five steps, you will find that having a happy spirit is easier to have no matter what you are doing.
Let’s remember that you have the ability to move forward and succeed in anything that you do, but it will take you letting go of the negativity, grabbing the positivity, and let everybody and everything work themselves out around you.
In the question section, I want you to give some serious thought to the questions above. In addition, I want to give you five questions to think about. Feel free to share in the comment section below.
Can you recall a moment where you had a difficult moment or situation in your life where you had to make the decision to move forward?
What techniques and/or strategies did you use to help you move forward from that difficult moment or situation?
What challenges did you face in trying to have a positive attitude and move forward from that difficult moment or situation?
How has that moment helped you to deal with other difficult moments or situations that you have faced since?
What would you recommend to someone who is trying to develop a happy spirit about moving forward despite his or her difficult moment or situation?
Your comment and insight can inspire and motivate other people to not only develop, but also keep the happy spirit necessary to move forward and let things work out accordingly in order to be successful.