“Change starts with you but it doesn’t start until you do.” -Tom Ziglar
Keep this in mind when it comes understanding how change starts to work in your life.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about reminding you that change starts with you. Today’s goal is for you to understand the dangers of remaining rigid and how to let go in order to experience success. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about change starting with you:
Change starts with you! When you are rigid about change, you are preventing opportunity and potential from entering into your life. Let go of what is holding you back and let in what will move you forward. Start your change right now so that you move towards success and happiness!
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you five questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- How often are you the one that starts the change in your life?
- What do you feel is the hardest thing about starting change in your life??
- Can you recall a moment where you had to start change in your life for the better?
- How did the results of that moment affect your life afterwards?
- What would you recommend to someone who is to start change in his or her life?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else realize that nothing in life will change unless you start the change.