“You cannot have independence when you are letting someone or something hold you back. Your independence only comes by you declaring, planning, and doing whatever it takes in order to live your life victorious and free from the people and things that are trying to hold you back.” -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind when it comes to you understanding what it means to have your own independence in life.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about you achieving your independence! Today’s goal is for you to understand what you need to do in order to achieve your independence and be free. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about you achieving your independence:
It is time to declare your independence from the fears and doubts that are in your life. Do not let the actions and thoughts of yourself or someone else keep you imprisoned. Trust in yourself, take action, and do not stop until you have achieved your personal freedom and independence.
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you a few questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- How do you define your own personal independence?
- Have you achieved your personal independence in your life?
- If yes, how did you do it?
- If no, why have you not achieved your personal independence yet?
- Can you recall an important moment in your life where had to declare your personal independence and succeeded?
- What impact has that moment had on your life since you have been independent?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to achieve their own independence?
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else find the confidence, strength, and faith needed to achieve independence and experience freedom.