“Do not wait on a leader…look in the mirror, its you!” -Katherine Miracle
Keep this in mind when comes to recognizing yourself as a leader.
Today is a 50 word inspiration about you being the leader that you want to be. Today’s goal is for you to understand what makes you the leader and not to let anyone deter you from believing in yourself. I want you to take the 50 words below and apply them to your life.
Here is your 50 word inspiration about being the leader that you want to be:
You are capable of being the leader that you want to be. Do not let other people doubt your abilities or scare you from your leadership opportunities. When you have the chance to lead, step up, be yourself, and show people what you can do. You can lead by example!
To learn more about my 50 word inspiration or take part of the 50 word inspiration challenge, click on the link below:
In the comments section, I want to ask you five questions. Feel free to comment and answer below:
- What qualities and traits makes you the leader that you are?
- Can you recall an important moment in your life where you found yourself as the leader of a group or team?
- How did your leadership contribute to the success of your team and mission?
- Looking back on that moment, would you have done anything different?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to recognize their leadership qualities
Your answers and comments can help yourself or someone else understand that you are capable of becoming the leader that you want to be as long as you continue to believe in yourself and your abilities.