“We usually say that you cannot become a legend before death. But I am a living legend.” –Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Keep this in mind when it comes to being a living legend.
When you take a look at legends, you probably think of people and things that come with great stories about what they have done of importance to be talked and/or written about. It is easy to anyone to talk about and want to be like legends because of things that they have done.
In today’s inspiration, I want to share with you a living legend that continues to grows by the day. I will also share with you what makes this person a living legend. The goal is for you appreciate and understand that this living legend will continue to make an impact whether or not other people realize it.
Before we get to this living legend, let’s answer one important question!
What is a legend?
Merriam-Webster has a few definitions to describe a legend, and I will share them below:
- A story coming down from the past.
- A body of such stories.
- A popular myth of recent origin.
- A person or thing that inspires legends.
- The subject of a legend.
Being that a legend has so many definitions, it is important to understand that a legend is someone who grows over time through their experiences which are captured through stories told in conversation, social media, music, television, and other sources for people to remember.
Who is the living legend?
Here are three facts that you need to know about this living legend:
- This living legend is good at being himself/herself and get better daily.
- This living legend may not get the same publicity as athletes, politicians, or entertainers, but this living legend continues to make an impact on the world daily.
- This living legend is someone whom you know personally and can see daily without standing in line or scheduling an appointment.
This person definitely sounds like an awesome person. Who is this living legend?…..
YOU! YOU! YOU!
Believe it or not, you are the living legend!
What are five things that make you a living legend?
If you do not believe that you are a living legend, I want to use the legend definition to show you five things to show that you are a living legend:
- You have stories coming down from the past.
- Whether it comes from your parents, friends, co-workers, or anyone else, there are past stories about you that have been shared among various people.
- You have a body of legendary stories.
- In the lives of yourself and other people who may know about you, you have a place in their memories and conversations that can be triggered and recalled at any time.
- You can be a popular myth of recent origin.
- As a living legend, there are stories told about you and certain experiences that can be proven to be a legendary myth until you or someone else can prove it to be false.
- You are a person who inspire legends.
- Being a living legend, you are constantly inspiring other living legends like yourself to learn from your experiences and become better in their own lives.
- You have been and will be the subject of various legends.
- There have been and will always be things you do that will do that will make you the main topic of a particular stories that will live on through conversation, social media, music, television, and other sources that can transmit that memory or experience.
If you take the time to remember these five things, it will help you understand what makes you the living legend that you are.
Let’s remember that as a living legend, your story and impact will be felt by others with each day that you live.
In the question section, I have a few questions that I want you to give some thought. Feel free to answer and comment below:
- What are some qualities that you possess that you feel makes you a living legend
- What is one thing that you have done in your life that makes you feel that you are a living legend?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to find what makes himself/herself a living legend?
Your answers and comments can inspire someone to identify and understand the things that makes him/her a living legend like yourself.
6 thoughts on “What Are Five Things That Makes You A Living Legend?”
I think believe I am legendary because I use my capacity to keep moving forward.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for your comment and belief Lifewritez! When you are using your capacity to keep moving forward, it truly does make for you to be legendary person that you are!
Love your neighbor as you love yourself.and love your creator with all your heart and all your soul.