“Every day may not be good…but there is something good in every day.” -Unknown
Keep this in mind about every day in your life.
Each day that you have lived, is living, or will live will be different. Some days will be good, and some days will be bad. The only thing that you can be assured of is that each day will have something good in it. Whether the good presents itself clearly or not, it is up to you to find it.
If you are able to find something good in every day, it proves that you are always looking for the silver lining or sunshine to make every day better. If you are not able to find it for whatever reason, then I encourage you to take a look at the questions below, and let’s see if we can come up with some ways for you find something good in every day.
What makes it hard for you to find something good in the bad days?
Depending on the person and what all happened in the bad days respectively, there are a variety of things that makes it hard to find something good out of a bad day. Here are three facts for you to consider:
- If you see nothing but the bad, you cannot see the good if it hits you in the face.
- If you or someone else is constantly feeding negativity into your bad day, it can become difficult to mentally process anything good.
- Nobody can convince you that there is anything good out of a bad day unless you are willing to listen, explore, and accept it with an open mind.
If you are already thinking that the day is bad, you will never find anything good out of it.
What happens when you do find something good out of every day?
Being that every day has something good for you, whether you believe it or not, it is up to you find and see it for yourself. Here are three additional facts for you to consider:
- Finding something good can bring a smile to your face when you need it the most.
- Find something good each day can help you mentally and physically get through some of your most difficult moments.
- Finding good out of every day can attract people to you who are looking to find something good in their own lives.
Your ability to find something good out of every day can beneficial to yourself and everyone around you.
If you are needing help finding something good out of every day, the next question will be able to help you with that.
What are four common things that can make you feel good daily?
Although we all experience different things, here are four good common things that can make you feel good daily.
- The beginning of a new day.
- Whether it is sunny, rainy, or snowy, the beginning of a new day can be what you need to erase away what happened yesterday, start something new today, and build momentum towards tomorrow.
- Personal Time
- No matter how much time you have in your personal time, it is time for you to do what you like and feel good about yourself.
- Your resting time, whether it is a nap or sleep, has the ability to make you feel refreshed and relaxed.
- Having a food and/or drink that you like can be what soothes your soul and makes you content with life.
Although you can come up with many more good things that can make you feel good every day, you can always revert to the four common things above to help you out when you need it the most.
Let’s remember that the good things out of every day are available to you and the world, but in order for them to positively impact your life, you have to find and apply those good things in your life.
In my question section, besides the questions above, I want to ask you some additional questions. Feel free to answer and comment below:
- What are some good things that you find daily in your life?
- How do they make you feel daily?
- What would you recommend to someone who is trying to find good things daily in his or her life?
Your answers and insight can help yourself and other people understand that every day has something good for you.