I want to start off with this quote from Joel Osteen:
“When God is ready to launch you forward, He doesn’t check with the critics, He simply releases you into your destiny.” -Joel Osteen
Keep this in mind whenever you wonder how easy it can be to reach your destiny.
In order to understand this principle, you must get into the right mindset to prepare for what God is about to call you to do. If you are needing help with this or know of someone who may need this message of inspiration and motivation, feel free to take a look at the following questions below.
Why are you afraid of being launched into your destiny?
This answer can vary from situation to situation. Here are three facts that you need to know:
- Nobody has the power to stop you from reaching your destiny unless you give them the power.
- Your failure to launch comes from the fears and doubts that you have taken in from yourself and other people.
- If you never leave your comfort zone, you cannot be launched into your destiny.
You cannot lift off if you are willing to let fears hold you back from realizing your destiny.
What will happen when you are launched into your destiny?
There are countless possibilities to what can happen when you are launched into your destiny. Here are three additional facts that can help you figure this out.
- There are no guarantees as to what the results will be when you are launched into your destiny.
- When you are launched into your destiny, it is your opportunity to prove that you are worthy of it.
- You are launched in your destiny for a particular reason or purpose that must be fulfilled.
As you can see, despite not knowing all of the particulars, being launched into your destiny is something that has been planned just for you. When the time is right, you will arrive in the moment to show the world why it is your time.
What are four things God will do to help you fulfill your destiny?
In understanding our earlier quote, God is going to launch you into your destiny when He feels the time is right. When God wants you to fulfill your destiny, He will do four things:
- Tell or show you what He wants out of you.
- This will be done through visions, other people, and even in print.
- Ignore the opinions or advice of other people.
- God will not seek any consul from anyone because He already knows what they know and then some.
- Give you what you need to be successful.
- God will prepare you by providing the people, resources, and the path necessary to become successful.
- Put you where you need to be in order to fulfill your destiny.
- God will guide you and place you accordingly in order to achieve your destiny.
Is there proof in the Bible that God has helped someone fulfill their destiny?
Although there are several examples where God has helped people to fulfill their destinies, I will share with you one good example of how God has already put these steps into action. In Exodus, God wanted Moses to fulfill his destiny by freeing the children of Israel from Egypt. Here is how He did it.
- God sent an angel onto him into a flame of fire in the midst of a bush and called out Moses to tell him that he will be sent unto Pharoah to free the children of Israel out of Egypt.
- Whether it was Moses who doubted the plan, the children of Israel who were angered, or Pharoah who did not believe in God, God ignored it all.
- God gave Moses spoke words of encouragement, gave him Aaron to help with speech, and a rod that transformed into a serpent.
- God was there every step of the way guiding and putting Moses in positions to succeed, and despite receiving a multitude of setbacks, Moses was eventually successful due to God in Exodus Chapter 12.
If God was able to get Moses to fulfill his destiny, I am sure that He can do the same for you.
Let’s remember that when the focus is on you and your destiny, God does not care what anyone may think or say about it because He has a purpose and calling for you to do.
In the question section, I want you to give some serious thought to the questions above and share your answers and comments below. Your answers and insight can help yourself and other people understand that God has what it takes to launch you into your destiny, but it comes down to you doing your part and letting God have His way with you.