I want to start off by sharing a personal quote:
“Do not be quick to dismiss what the world is showing you at this moment because the world is trying to tell you something through the people and things that can change and improve your life.” -Michael J. Fite
Keep this in mind whenever you look the people and things in front of you.
I want you to do three things right now!
- Get up and look at what is around you.
- Mentally or physically jot down what it is that you see.
- Sit back down and either recall or remember what you just saw.
The reason why I am having you do this is because I want you to know that the world is always talking to you through the people and things that you see daily. Although what you see can and will change at random, the world is constantly talking to and telling you what you need to do. As the world is talking to you, you have two responses:
- Accept and take action.
- Decline and do nothing.
No matter which option you choose, I want to present some questions to you to help you understand what you saw and to help you decide what you should do about the world you just saw.
Do you accept the vision of the people and things that you have just seen?
This is a personal question that you must answer for yourself. To help you out, I will offer up three facts you need to know.
- What you just saw is 100% real.
- Everything that you have seen is there whether you want it to be or not.
- Everything that you have seen has a particular purpose in your vision.
Knowing these three facts, you only have two options:
- If you answer yes, then you are taking the first step in trying to comprehend and make sense of what your world is trying to tell you.
- If you answer no, then will find yourself in constant denial and maintaining separation between perception and reality.
The choice here is totally yours to make.
What do you think your vision of the people and/or things is trying to tell you?
There can be a variety of things that what you just seen is trying to tell you. Here are three more facts to help you out here.
- The people and things that you have just seen all have a message for you respectively.
- Without exploring the things and talking to the people, the messages that you need to hear will remain a mystery to you.
- The messages you will hear and see may either be what you like or do not like depending on how it feels to you.
If you are willing to listen and understand the vision, it will help you understand what your role is in the vision that you have and what you need to do.
What are four ways what you just saw in your vision help you change and/or improve your life?
You may not think that what you saw can help you, but it really can if you are willing to accept put in the work to either change or improve your life. Here are four ways it can change and/or improve your life.
- It can tell you what needs improvement and work.
- What you just saw can identify things that requires you to fix and/or make better in your life.
- It can tell you what is good in your life.
- What you just saw can identify things that are already good whether or not you knew it previously.
- It can tell you where you are currently in your life.
- What you just saw can identify where you are presently with a particular person or thing.
- It can tell you where you heading and/or need to go in your life.
- What you just saw can remind you of the direction you need to move in with regards to a particular person or thing in your life.
If you can remember these four things, you will be able to use what you see to help change and/or improve your life.
Let’s remember that what you see currently in your life holds the answers you need to change and/or improve your life, but you must accept and do what is necessary to get the answers that you need.
In the question section, I want you to give some serious thought to the questions above and share your answers and comments below. Your answers and insight can help yourself and other people understand that what you see in your life not only presents the present view, but it also tells you where to find the answers so that you know what to do with your life.