“One man is equivalent to all Creation. One man is World in miniature.” Albert Pike
Keep this in mind whenever you wonder what is the size of your world. Although your world may be miniature sized, it still has beauty and mystery that makes it stand out.
Let’s get into some questions and answers!
What is the meaning of miniature?
Merriam-Webster defines miniature as:
- A very small sculpture, portrait, or painting.
The miniatures that you see (dolls, bobble heads, statues, cars, etc.) be small in size, but they make it possible for us to have. Can you imagine everyone owning the actual Statue of Liberty, having Athens and the Parthenon, or even multiple airplanes in their houses. Thanks to miniature sculptures, portraits, and paintings, we able to have such replicas without having to make huge adjustments.
What is your miniature world?
Although we all we all live here on Earth, there are billions of little Earths walking and moving around daily. You are one of them!
In your miniature world, there is a lot going on. Just think about this…
In your miniature world, there are certain people who revolve around you like the moon does to the Earth.
- There are people who you can wish upon or watch them pass by like the stars in the sky.
- You need air and water to keep your beauty like the Earth.
- It takes you 365 days to complete a full birthday cycle…about the same as the Earth completing its cycle around the Sun.
- All the things that are going on in your miniature world work in harmony just like everyone else does on Earth.
Your miniature world simply entails everything that you think, do, and see. Simply put, your world is a condensed version of Earth.
How can you appreciate your miniature world?
Although you may not have traveled the world, done exotic or strange things, nor become rich or famous, there is a lot to love and appreciate about your miniature world. Here is how you can appreciate your miniature world:
- Give thanks! Give thanks to your God and everything that is in your world. They all are what keeps your life moving with a purpose.
- Travel and explore your world! There are places in your miniature world that you have not seen yet. Get out and see what your world has to offer you.
- Continue add to it! Just like we all add something new to make the Earth better, add something new to your life to make your miniature world better. It will enhance the beauty of your miniature world to make people look in awe.
- Find miniature ways to commemorate your world! Take a moment to put the things that matter in your world in the form of a miniature painting, miniature writing (poem or short story), or even a miniature statue. It allow for you and other people to see what makes your miniature world unique.
I encourage you to take the time to look at your miniature world. Just reflect upon what goes on daily and be amazed by all that you see and do. Learn to appreciate it because there will never be another miniature world like yours. Let’s remember that when you appreciate your miniature world, it has a way of showing its appreciation back to you.
I have a few questions to ask you, and I would love for you to give them some thought. Feel free to answer and comment below.
- How would you describe your miniature world?
- What makes your miniature world different from anyone else’s?
- What stands out about your miniature world?
Your answers can help yourself or someone else try to understand the main question about their world today…
- How can you appreciate your miniature world?
-Michael J. Fite