“Sometimes, like the moon, you have to go through phases whether you like it or not.” -Marie Trupia
Keep this in mind whenever you are wondering what you and the moon have in common.
It is amazing to look up in the sky and see the moon and the many looks it gives us. The moon has its phases that it go through constantly and repeatedly. It all depends on how the sun strikes the moon.
When it comes to watching either yourself or other people, it is also amazing to see the many looks that are given. We also have phases that we go through constantly and repeatedly in some cases. The causes can vary depending on the situation.
Why must you and the moon have such phases?
- For the moon, it is all about how the sun strikes it and its position as it rotates around the earth.
- For you, it simply is needed for you to express, either verbally or non-verbally, your thoughts and feelings about various situations.
Is having phases a bad thing for the moon and yourself?
- For the moon, there is really no harm of it having phases because it has only one job: rotate around the earth. It has been doing a good job a very long time.
- For you, it can only be bad when you do not know how to deal with the phases that you are in. That is why it is important for you to use the help of your support system, higher power, or calming techniques to help you get through tough cycles.
How can the phases of the moon help you deal with your phases?
Deborah Durbin published an article with The Express talking about the how the moon can improve your life. You can find the article by clicking on the link below:
The article is a good read because she digs into how the different phases can be helpful for you in various situations. Believe it or not, the moon can help you with the following:
- Weight Loss
- Quit Smoking
- Having Kids
- Having Parties
- Successful In Business
For all of the benefits listed, having the phases of the moon is well worth it because of what it can do to help you with your own phases in life. For more details, please click on Deborah’s article listed above in the link.
I encourage you to appreciate the phases of both the moon and yourself. Here is why:
- The moon shows us many looks to where we can find beauty in how it shines. Without the sun, the moon cannot shine.
- For you, the phases you go through help define who you are and helps people to understand you. Without the moments, nobody would know or understand you.
Let’s remember that even though there is distance between you and the moon, you are always connected to the moon because you both have phases and the moon can help you deal with your phases.
I have a few questions to ask you that I would love for you to give some thought to. Feel free to answer and comment below:
- What do you think makes you and the moon similar?
- What phase of the moon best describes you and why?
- How do you think the moon can help you personally with your own phases in life?
Your answers you give can help someone else understand the main question for hisself or herself:
- What makes you and the moon so similar?
-Michael J. Fite