“If your going to be here, then make a difference. Make someone’s life better and your life will become better.” -www.marcelamatallana.com
Keep this in mind whenever you are in a place and have the opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life. You really have two choices:
- You can choose to not try and neither life will feel the impact of your assistance.
- You can choose to help and you both can benefit from it.
You must understand that there is a reason why you are here with a chance to help someone else. It is important to understand why you are here and you can do so when you focus on what the person truly need so that you can give them exactly that.
If you are fearful of maybe you are unable to help a person for whatever reason, I have news for you:
- It does not require a lot of thinking or planning.
- You do not have to the richest or most famous person in life.
- It does require you simply talking, listening, and observing the person.
Once you know what that person needs, you can then help them by giving them what they need or pointing them in the direction that they need. When a person feels like they have been helped, they try to simply say “thank you” or even try to help someone else.
Now, what does helping someone life better does for your life?
- It encourages you to continue to help other people in the future.
- It puts a smile on your face to see someone you know doing better thanks to your assistance.
- You start to become visible to other people to come to you in their time for help.
As a motivator, I understand this on a daily basis. Whether through this page, on the job, or in other daily activities, I value each moment that I get to be of assistance to someone and help where I am needed. Through helping you and other people through motivation, encouragement, finding resources, etc., it makes me smile to see you and other people go on to do great things in life. I find that when I help you and other people do great things, you all help me by supplying the fire that I need to keep on being the motivator that I am!
I encourage you to take this moment to help someone who may be in need of you at this moment. There is a reason why you are here, so take the time to talk, listen, and observe the person to see where you can help them with their needs. When you do that, you will find how you can help him, and in return, you will get the satisfaction that you have made a difference in the life of a person. Let’s remember that you at one point were helped by someone who was in a position to help, so continue to pass the gift down by helping someone else who is in need of you!
I have a few questions based on my previous work to ask, but they also tie into this topic. Feel free to read any of them when you get a chance. Also feel free to answer or comment below:
- What Will You Do In The Moment?
- What Will You Motivate And Inspire In Your Life And The World Today?
- Why Do I Value And Thank You, The Reader?
-Michael J. Fite